This week's is usability. I think I first came across website usability when working for Interactive Return - now owned by Radical.
Two to the most popular books back then were Jakob Nielson's Designing Web Usability and Steve Krug's 'Don't make me think'. Both still popular.
- Top Ten mistakes in web design by Jakob.
- Strong feedback
- Ten tips for a usable website
- Sample usability test script here if you were going to test a website's usability. Via Steve Krug (Thanks).
- Good example here of a website (facebook page actually) with one clear objective. And their views on this.
- Another fine example of a website here with a clear objective. This website leads us into a our next class about direct and digital marketing.
- A good experiment / test here.